Doctor Who – “Quorum of Time” – Teaser Trailer

Every beginning has an end …

Animated Teaser Trailer for the forthcoming 2010 Doctor Who Season Finale, “Quorum of Time”.
Featuring the Voices of :-
Mark Kalita as The Doctor
Robin Carlisle as Amanda Waterfield
Produced, Engineered, Directed and Animated by Stevie K. Farnaby (AKA SKiFfle)
The following Teaser Trailer is rated PG-13 (Persons Younger than 13 Should be Accompanied by an Adult). For more info:

This entry was posted in Season 3. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Doctor Who – “Quorum of Time” – Teaser Trailer

1. Jessica Peach says:

Hi guys i am really looking forward to that story. i hope you are all well.

2. AndyC says:

I’m really looking forward to this. Mark, I do believe you are a contender for my favourite Doctor…

3. Charlie says:

Thank you so much for all the great episodes. Hope you folks know how much we enjoy them.

4. martin says:

can someone please please please tell me when we can download medusa orb?? love the stories many thanks

5. barry william teske says:

it’s him…its the Doctor!

6. Bob Morehead says:

Hey, guys! Haven’t had a Who podcast come from iTunes since September! This is what keeps me going between TV seasons! When can we expect a new BrokenSea Dr. Who?

• stevie says:

Hopefully a few week’s time Bob,

Been a little busy rebuilding the BSAP site.

Glad U’re enjoying the series. Big things this way come.

7. Georgina says:

I think that although that teaser told you hardly anything, the episode will be amazing as usual! 2010 season hasn’t really had a story loop though… 🙂

8. Jessica Peach says:

I beg to dissagree with you Georgina. it has had a great story arc and it had certainly kept me on the edge of my seat and i am lookiing forward to hearing Mark as the doctor again in future episodes of Doctor Who with broken sea audio. so congratuations to you who make and broudcast these stories they have been a delight to listen to and i hope to listen to many more with you.

9. Paul Mannering says:

Hi All, thanks for the feedback. We have had a blast making Doctor Who this year.

We have a HUGE season of great Doctor Who coming in 2011 for our fourth season!

• Jessica Peach says:

To which i will be looking forward to with excitement, impatience and wonder.
      I’m already swhaking with excitement. 🙂