Episode 10

Brent and Nova, having been captured by the human Mutant Masters of the underground “City of White” in the Forbidden Zone, are now separated and Brent is led to meet the leader of the Mutants; MENDEZ as well as his COUNCIL…

In Ape City Ursus has assembled his Gorilla Army for WAR with the MUTANTS…
And as the troops assemble for final review, he and Dr. Zaius discuss the course that has led them to this pivotal point in Simian History and the consequences of this path to WAR; even as Ursus prepares to give the order to move out!

While in the Forbidden Zone, at Dr. Milo’s dig site on the beach of the vast dead lake where Taylor originally crashed his star ship and watched it sink to the salty depths, Dr. Milo and Ceressa reveal the TRUTH of this HISTORIC find to Zira and Cornelius; the discovery and it’s implications may well affect ALL their futures and possibly
ALL SIMIAN KIND!!

MENDEZ : JACK WARD
ALBINIA : TANJA MILOJEVIC
VERGER : DAVID MACIVER
OTELLO : LOTHAR TUPPAN
MUTANT GUARD #1 : MAT WELLER
MUTANT GUARD #2 : TIM GILLICK

THANK YOU CARY AYERS ( THE KA BOOM MUSIC dude) for the “BROTHERS KA-BOOM” song after the TRAILERS!!!!!!!!

Tonight’s Lesson From the Lawgiver is brought to us from The POTA Yahoo http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/pota/ and was written by my groovy bud Glen Scheetz!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Based upon situations and Characters from the novel By Pierre Boulle and the SHOOTING SCRIPT- May 5, 1967 of “PLANET OF THE APES”.

Original Screenplay by Michael Wilson. As well as the ideas of Mort Abrahams and the screenplay’s and drafts of the movie, “BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES“, by Paul Dehn, December 20, 1968 and April 10, 1969, as well as ideas presented the book , adapted from the screenplay, written by: Michael Avallone.

Extended ideas/situations imagined as well as the audio adaptation, Written. Mixed, Produced and Directed by: Bill Hollweg.

This is a work of Fan Fiction, a celebration of the films I adore in Audio; for the Simians and Lost Astronauts, everywhere…

And a Special Thanks to Rich Handley- the Prolific Simian who penned the 2 best Apes TOMES anywhere! Lexicon POTA and Timeline POTA!

To all who listen- THANK YOU and GO APE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE! This show is rated PG-13 for parental guidance 13. Thanks Jack/Shan and Jeremy!! For more info: http://theaudiodramadirectory.com/ratings/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Episode 10

1. Steve says:

Hooray, part 10 has arrived- I’ve waited so long for this. I’ve enjoyed all of your Planet of the Apes productions and would recommend them to all Apes fans- Thank You for all your hard work

Any more in the pipeline?

2. BillHollweg says:

Many thanks Steve!!!
    Seriously appreciate the kind words!

More Beneath coming as soon as lines are in (and real life slows a hair) but plans are already there to Finish Beneath and mayhap start Escape.
    😉

Again THANK YOU for posting and listening and the kind words on my Simian AD madness.
    😉

3. Paul Emmerling says:

Great episode! Listened to #9 first as a refesher. I have started over and am at #5, long drive yesterday. Of course I have heard all episodes, including POTA, many times. I have drifted away from POTA, but I have my simian back on. Looking forward to the new movie, and of course more BTPOA from Brokensea. Thank you.

4. Bill Hollweg says:

Many thanks for the kind words Paul!
    Seriously appreciate it my friend!

Honored by all that take time to listen to our Simian madness in Audio Drama, means the WORLD!

Again, thank you!

5. John Stout says:

Hi guys. I’m just about to spin episode 10. Any update on when the remaining Beneath episodes are going to be uploaded?

6. Bill Hollweg says:

Apologies John, life and work got in the way of art/making AD this year. But the Simians will return soon.
    Again, thank you for lending an ear!

7. Miles Cain says:

I am dying to hear the continuation of not only this chapter but the last 3 films as well (if there are plans that is), keep up the work the wait will be worth it for sure.

8. Bill Hollweg says:

Appreciate the kind words Miles! Means the world to me! Moree will happen- and yes I have plans for the rest of the classic films (as well as a few of the Marvel back stories possibly). Again appreciate the kind words!

9. Peter Karaten says:

Hi Bill,

Being a long time fan of POTA, it is great that an audio version of the series will be produced.

I have been following and listening to your audio productions over the years…excellent work.

When will episode 11 be available? It’s been over a year now and no new material has come to light.

I hate waiting with anticipation for the next installment…I guess I’m not a patient guy.

Anyway keep up the excellent work…you’re doing great.

10. Peter Karsten says:

Hi Bill,

Anyway keep up the excellent work…you’re doing great.

11. Bill Hollweg says:

Apologies Peter- life got in the way of Simian art. Will be getting back to this soon as I breathe simian AD
    -MANY MANY THANKS for the kinds words and Listening and being a groovy cat!

12. Bill Hollweg says:

Started mixing ep 11 this morning, after farrrrrrr too long a delay, the Simians are back and having a ball mixing this!

Thanks for your patience!

~Bill