Planet of the Apes – UK Stage Show – Act I

Astronauts Brad Taylor and Jeff Brent find themselves stranded on a brutal planet after their spaceship malfunctions while going through a strange space rift.

Mike McCarthy’s Planet of the Apes UK Stage Show Act I

Additional Voices by Alan Ernat, Janet Didur, Bill Hollweg, and Lothar Tuppan
And Gaylin Didur-Tate as the Credit Announcer

Music used with Permission:
Kai Hartwig
Cantiga
And Kevin Macleod of Incompetech

NOTE: This show is rated PG for parental guidance. For more info: http://theaudiodramadirectory.com/ratings/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Planet of the Apes – UK Stage Show – Act I

1. Bill Hollweg says:

SIMPLY BRILLIANT mix by Lothar of Mike McCarthy’s aweome script from his Apes shows in the 70’s! Thanks again to Mike for letting us have some Simian fun in his universe! And to the cast- simply AWESOME!!!

~Bill

2. Bill Hollweg says:

Part 2 of 2 of the great AD (Mixed by Lothar) coming REAL SOON- rough mixes done and now the tweaking and whatnot has started!

3. Bill Hollweg says:

Part 2 final mixes are superb! Will be releasing very SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

• David Challinor says:

Hi there
      Will you guys go back and ever COMPLETE! the ‘Beneath The Planet Of The Apes’ audio drama, presently suspended on episode 9???
      Many Thanks
      David UK

4. Bill Hollweg says:

Thanks for listening David. More will come on Beneath the Planet of the Apes (awaiting lines now for ep 10), work and life have gotten a bit in the way of mixing fun apologies on that my friend.

In the meantime part 2 of POTA UK goes online this week (and another brilliant mix my Lothar and the cast is wonderful!)

5. THANK YOU! very much for your quick response and reply Bill.

I discovered Broken Sea Audio 3 years ago purely by accident ( So glad I did ) when searching for an audio version of POTA. At the time I was moving house and had no tv, so listening to your EXCELLENT!!! audio drama’s filled my time, stimulated my mind and basically saved me lol.

I’m a massive POTA fan, mostly the original which I watch at least 4-5 times a year, each time discovering something new, asking new questions ( what happened to the moon? )and still being excited by it.

Your POTA and Beneath POTA audio drama’s truly enhance and compliment these movies, and expand, explain and fill in gaps that the movies don’t /can’t.

I settle on the sofa, headphones on, eyes closed and for 30mins I am transported to the world of POTA, engrossed, engaged totally absorbed… and the reason for this is thanks to you and your colleagues.

It’s so obvious to anyone who listens, that you ( especially ) and you colleagues LOVE POTA. You all treat the subject matter with care, respect and utmost professionalism. That coupled with the music, the sound effects and surround sound all add up to a lovingly crafted, quality and in my eyes the PERFECT audio drama, and as you say…IT ROCKS!!!

Keep up the great work, hope you and your colleagues have a nice, safe and warm Christmas and all the best for 2014.

David UK

6. Bill Hollweg says:

Many many humble thanks David! POTA is a Labor of love to make, and I too go Simian with the original Filmas ALOT!
    😉

drop me a line anytime- as I work alot and sometimes miss the responses on the site.

billhollweg@gmail.com

or join the BrokenSea Yahoo

and Audio Drama Talk I pop on a fair amount too (plus lots of great AD made for the love of the art there as well).

But seriously THANK YOU for the kind words!!