Jake Sampson: Monster Hunter: “The Gods of War” Episode 5

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls welcome back to BrokenSea Pure Pulp!

Tonight’s exciting feature is the final chapter of the Jake Sampson Monster Hunter Adventure Serial- THE GODS OF WAR Episode 5!

In tonight’s action packed adventure:
Texas, Lucy, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Tars Tarkas, Clan Warlord Reh, and his mercenaries all find themselves outnumbered by the vile, one eyed, Blue Plantmen of MARS.

While back on Earth, our intrepid hero Jake Sampson has been double crossed by the beautiful Dejah Thoris, wife to John Carter (hero of Edgar Rice Burroughs Mars novels), and now finds himself again the prisoner of the diabolical FU MANCHU; trapped in FU MANCHU’s laboratory under the Bora Bora Islands in a volcano!

Across globe in England, Hartford leads Lord of the Admiralty, Winston Churchill to the secret enclave of the Knights Templar located under Stonehenge!

And in Germany… The Nazi evil begins to spread with continental Europe in it’s vile sight! While Hitler awaits the delivery of JAKE SAMPSON from the diabolical Fu Manchu!

Can our heroes both here and on Mars SURVIVE? Join us now… And find out!

Written and Produced by: Bill Hollweg

ELDER 1 ……………………………. CHRIS BARNES
CLANLORD REH ……………………….. PERRY WHITTLE
FU MANCHU ……………………….. GLEN WITCO SCHEETZ

Music in Tonight’s episode:
Orchestral Scores by: Celestial Aeon Project

Peter Wicks of Westlake Films

The Jake Sampson Theme is Gloomy Sunday, written by Rezso Seress, performed by Artie Shaw and his Orchestra.

Propaganda Music of the Nazies From the Internet Archive

NEW COMPOSER! Rob Highfill

Cantiga Music used by permission

Devin Anderson at the podsafe audio website

And also of NOTE! This show is rated PG for parental guidance. Thanks Jack/Shan and Jeremy!! For more info: http://theaudiodramadirectory.com/ratings/

This entry was posted in 5. The Gods of War. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Jake Sampson: Monster Hunter: “The Gods of War” Episode 5

1. Robin Braid says:

Hi guys, just wanted to ask if there is anywhere I can download the older Jake Sampson adventures? I’ve only just come across your site and would hate to think I can’t catch up on what’s gone before.

Thanks

• stevie says:

At present, sadly no Robin,

We had our Site hacked last year and I’ve been in the process of rebuilding it ever since. I’m at a stage now, where I’m looking towards putting the previous seasons of Shows like Jake Sampson, Dr. Who and Maudelayne back online. Shouldn;t be more than a few months before Jake’s all back online.

2. Robin Braid says:

Thanks Stevie, I look forward to it.

3. Dillard says:

I too am a new listener and am happy to see the older episodes are available now. This will make things so much easier to understand. This is a GREAT storyline you have here and look forward to all future posts!!
    Thanks for all your hard work, Dillard Hayes

4. Bill Hollweg says:

Thanks for the kind words on the show!

5. BillB says:

I just loved this new story-line. It had everything that I have been looking for in a Radio Drama (intrigue, demons, evil-chinese-warlords, and Edgar Rice Burroughs)!

Mr. Hollweg when will more such works be penned?

Who the heck is Warlord Reh supposed to be? You can’t leave me hanging.

6. Bill Hollweg says:

Listen to “The Hyborian Gate” and look at the name “Warlord REH” (initials of a certain fave person of ours here at BrokenSea)

😉

Just started releasing Roof of the World- ep 1 online now

thanks for listening!
    😉

7. Chris Gallagher says:

I have recently discovered your amazing audio productions and must congratulate you on your excellent work. “The Gods of War” is highly entertaining and I am working my way through all your productions.
    Thanks again for all your sterling work.

8. Bill says:

Appreciate the kind words Chris!
    Thank you for lending an ear!

Bill